Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

Men have a hard time conveying their feelings. While all men would love to be a knight in shining armor with all of the romantic, cute things to say to their girlfriend, most guys need a little help.

TOP LIST OF CUTE THINGS TO SAY TO HER

1. “I’m so tired. I spent the whole night looking up at the stars matching each one with a unique reason why I love you. I ran out of stars before I could finish.”

2. “Life without the one I love is like a broken pencil – it is pointless.”

3. “If you hold onto one of my hands, I will be able to conquer the world.”

4. “God is such a show off. He sent you to make all of the other women in the world jealous.”

5. “I can’t give you the world – you deserve it – but I can promise to give you my world.”

good morning wishes to husband

6. “If you let me, I would hold you forever.”

7. “You want to know why I keep telling you how much I love you? I want to make sure that the last thought in your mind is filled with love and happiness.”

8. “You must be a dictionary because you add meaning to my life.”

9. “Girl, you’re a thief that stole my heart away and hangs it in front of me, never letting me forget why I love you so much.”

10. “Our love is a mocha latte. You’re hot like coffee, sweet like sugar and filled with a little extra pep to make it simply perfect.”

marriage anniversary quotes for husband

11. “To have you for only a few years would kill me. You’re the desire that sparks my life.”

12. “I fall in love every day that I wake up next to you.”

13. “They always said to never give up on your dreams while I was in school. That is why I will never give up on you my dream girl.”

14. “The fires of hell would be better with you than all of the happiness in heaven if you weren’t mine.”

15. “Our love is so strong, the world will still feel it when we’re dead.”

happy birthday sister quotes

16. “I was going to buy you a flower, and then I realized that you’re far more beautiful than any rose I could pick.”

17. “The doctor took an x-ray of my heart and almost fainted. He asked me what happened with a scared look on his face. I told him don’t worry, I gave my heart to you. That’s why it is missing.”

18. “If life had a pause button, I would be stuck in time with you replaying and pausing every perfect moment we spend together.”

19. “I would be content with my life if it stopped today. I will always know that you have made me the happiest I will ever be.”

20. “When people ask me “what’s the best thing that ever happened to you?” It’s always so easy to tell them how you have made my life complete.”

good night quotes for girlfriend

21. “I never could picture myself growing old until I thought of living the rest of my life with you.”

22. “I never believed in soulmates until I found you. We’re a match made in heaven, and you’re my angel.”

23. “I am getting so mad. I thought that eventually, I wouldn’t get butterflies in my stomach when I saw you, but it is worse today than the day I met you.”

24. “Your smile is sweeter than any ice cream and brighter than any star.”

25. “Hamsters run in wheels all day, and I run after you.”

good morning quotes for girlfriend

Comments

Popular Posts