LOVELY THINGS TO MAKE HER CRY TEARS OF JOY & HAPPINESS

1. “You are the reason I am alive and happy today.”

2. “You are not only my partner but also my best friend and guardian angel. I don’t know what will I ever do without you.”

3. “Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.”

4. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.”

5. “I need you, [Name], like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. I just can’t live without you. My body and soul are yours.”

good morning wishes for wife

6. “I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!”

7. “I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later, and I asked why. It told me angels don’t watch other angels.”

8. [Whisper in her ear] “I could hold you forever.”

9. “I am throwing a tear in the ocean. And I will only stop loving you when you are able to find that tear.”

10. “When you are not around, I feel gloomy and sad. I can’t even breathe properly without you.”

11. “I miss you when I’m not with you. When I’m not with you, all I do is think about you. When I think about you I just want to be with you. When I’m with you, it’s like all of my dreams have come true.”

Gn quotes for friends

12. “You are the only girl I love right now, but in about ten years, there will be another. She will be calling you “mommy”.”

13. “I want to make this work. I want to show you that you’re perfect. That you’re worth being someone’s first and last choice. I want to take you out and show you off. And I haven’t wanted something as badly as I have wished for you. To make you feel special and comfortable, I will do everything possible.”

14. “You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on; you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.”

15. “They say a picture tells 1,000 words, but when I see yours, all I see is 3: I Love You”

16. “You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I love our late night talks and the way you fall asleep on my chest when we watch movies. I love how you laugh even when my jokes aren’t funny. Your smiles make my day brighter and sweet. You are perfect. I love you.”

17. “When I sit close to you I realize that the best reflection of my face is not in any mirror but in your loving eyes.”

birthday wishes for best friend female quotes

18. “Those small imperfections that you have make you perfect; after all, it is the small things that matter the most.”

19. “For me, you’re my home; the place where I come back to and never leave, the place I belong to.”

20. [When giving her a dozen roses – 11 real and 1 fake – say] “I will love you until the last rose dies.”

21. “I must have done something very good in my life to have won your love.”

22. “When you are with me, time stops and nothing else matters in the whole world.”

23. “You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one, and only, you’re my everything.”

wedding anniversary quotes for friends

24. “I’m so blessed to have the honor of being your man. I wouldn’t want to belong to anyone else! That’s a fact!”

25. “I love the way the sun shines down on your hair, the way it sets the twinkle in your eyes and kisses your lips…”

26. “I saw you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.”

27. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I’m I had never lived without you.”

28. “Our love is like the waves in the sea, sometimes calm, sometimes tempestuous but always there.”

29. “There’s nothing more magical than the sweet sound of your delicate voice. Give me a call soon, so I can hear it, please babe?”

happy birthday boss quotes

30. “There is nothing I would rather do and nowhere I would rather be than with you.”

Comments

Popular Posts